Jeffrey T. Roebuck
Jeffrey T. Roebuck has a diverse practice including litigation and transactional matters. He has handled a wide variety of litigation including personal injury cases, family law matters, business disputes, probate, and real estate, as well as, corporate and real estate transactions. He has handled cases including wrongful death; maritime, offshore, automobile and industrial explosion accidents; chemical exposure; and Bad Faith Insurance Claims. He has worked with clients in multiple states.
Board certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Roebuck is admitted to practice law in Texas and before the U.S. Court of Appeal for the 3rd Circuit and 5th Circuit Court; and the U.S. District Courts – Eastern, Northern and Southern District of Texas.
A Texas Rising Star, an honor given to the state’s top up-and-coming attorneys by Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers, Roebuck shares the title with no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state. Roebuck has been named a Rising Star in 2007, 2009, 2011-2015.
He graduated Magna Cum Laude from the South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas, Texas and received his undergraduate degree in Political Science from Lamar University Beaumont, Texas.
- Maritime and Offshore Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Railroad Crossing Accidents
- Automobile Accidents
- Deceptive Trade Practices Act (DTPA) and Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Industrial Explosions/Accidents
- Chemical Exposures
- Class Action/Mass Litigation
- Custody Modifications
- Protective Orders
- Premarital and Postmarital Agreements
- Child Support
Business and Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
Contracts and Commercial Transactions
Commercial Loan Documentation
Wrongful Foreclosures Actions
Real Estate Fraud
Trespass to Try Title Actions
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified: Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- All Texas State Courts
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. – 2000
- Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas
- B.S. – 1997
- Major: Political Science
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Richard Schell, Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, 2000.